Contact Us for Promotions and / or Disccounts
Full mouth reconstructions provide a comprehensive assessment of your smile esthetic in order to be able to provide an overall better appearance. The reconstruction process will require several teeth in both the upper and lower arches in order to achieve the best look possible. The process might also take more than one visit to our dental clinic here in Cancun, Mexico.
The average cost of a full mouth reconstruction, restoration will cost on average in the USA anywhere from $30,000 to $45,000 or more. Dental insurance usually do not pay for the costs but might cover some of the cost.
Smile make over are usually something you elect to have performed to provide a better esthetical look. A full mouth reconstruction is more than esthetical it is functional too. It is becoming hard to draw a line between cosmetic (elective) and “Restorative” (necessary) for dentists. We use the best techniques and material to provide you with functional durable and clinically sound treatments.
The need for full mouth reconstruction may result from:
– Teeth that have been lost due to trauma (injured or fractured).
– Teeth that have been worn done due to Decay.
– Teeth that have become severely worn as a result of long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or teeth grinding.
– Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite to have the correct occlusion.
Once Dr. Irma Gavaldon obtains all information relevant to the dental treatment, she will develop a comprehensive treatment plan to correct all of the problems in your mouth and complete your full mouth reconstruction. If you have any questions on the procedure or you don’t understand the procedure being described to you, ask us for a detailed written description of the proposed treatment plan so you can review it. This can be helpful if you want to get a second opinion. Be sure you understand the risks and benefits of the recommended procedures and treatments.
Full mouth restoration involves many steps to provide the best treatment plan. This could include all or a combination of any of the following:
– Permanent restorations For example porcelain crowns, veneers, inlays
– Orthodontics to provide the best position for the reconstruction
– Reposition the jaw (Orthognathic surgery this would be done at a hospital)
– Expose healthy tooth structure for possible bridges or crowns (Crown lengthening)
– Replace missing teeth through implant placement and restoration
– Anchor bridge restorations ( would require Implants)
– Soft Tissue, Bone grafting, Sinus lift
– Prophylactic deep cleaning
Dr. Gavaldon is fully qualified in full mouth reconstruction. She received her training and did a Masters degree in Restorative dentistry from the University of Michigan.
The average cost of Full Mouth Reconstruction in Cancun is $4,000 to $15,000